Friday, June 27, 2008
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Mmmm, I love this show. I'm never excited for the elimination part and this year I think it will be especially hard because the dancers are so exceptional. I agree with the elimination of Jamie--sorry Jamie but partner dancers never do very well with solos. But I think they should have kept Rayven and gave Jessica the boot. Rayven is SO talented but she didn't really showcase that during her solo. I’m picking my three favorite guys and three favorite girls but I reserve the right to change my mind.Girls:
These were my favorite dances from last week.
Katie & Joshua Hip Hop
Friday, June 13, 2008
It was a pretty close vote but the Turquoise one-piece is most popular with the blue and white striped tankini coming in a close second. I might just order both and see how they fit. I would consider myself a decisive person but something about swimsuits just leaves me unsure. Thanks for helping me decide!
Rules first: I need to answer 6 questions. I then tag 6 people and post their names here, then go to their blog and comment to tell them that they have been tagged and to visit here to find out the rules. I must then let the person who tagged me know when I have posted my answers.
1) 5 things on my " to do" list:
1. Order a swimsuit
2. Exchange my wallet—it has a stain on it :(
3. Study for my finals
4. Prepare for a presentation on Monday
5. and most importantly spend some snuggle time with my husband that I hardly see during the waking hours.
2) 5 Snacks I LOVE!
2. Rice Krispies
3) 5 Things I’d do if I suddenly became a millionaire:
1. Put enough money away for all of my future children to go to college & for each to serve a mission.
2. Buy a house. Not a huge house but I want it designed exactly how I like it and with lots of huge closets and I do want a sizable yard.
3. I would research charities and donate to a few of those.
4. I would save most of it and make sure it was earning the highest interest possible.
5. And anyone who knows me knows I would update my wardrobe big time.
4) 5 Places I've lived:
3. San Diego, CA
5. Los Angeles, CA
5) 5 Jobs I've had:
1. Dairy Queen
2. Hostess/Busser (that lasted 1 month)
5. Personal Assistant
6) 5 things people don't know about me:
1. I am afraid of heights to the point that I would not go up the Eiffel Tower when I was in Paris.
2. I regret not sticking with piano lessons when I was younger.
3. I hate hate hate running but I like playing sports, with the exception of soccer and basketball.
4. I fell off my bed when I was 4 resulting in butterfly stitches on my head and now I have a sweet bald spot.
5. If I could be any animal I would be a bird. And not a bird that gets hunted or eaten, I don’t think I would like living in fear.
I tag Hilary, Jazmine, Diane, Sarah, Mardee, and Drea. Sorry, don't hate me :)
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
My parents sometimes worry their house isn't utilized as it should be so Chris and I made it a goal to use everything at their house that we could. We played ping-pong, swam in the pool--Diane and I even worked up the courage to do back flips--, played pool, and used the new Wii. I think we were successful.
We also took a trip to Mesa about a month ago and I am just getting around to posting about it. We got to meet our newest niece, Peyton, and spend time with Scott, Lacy, and Talie. It was loads of fun. I might say the highlight was when Chris found a scorpion in the bathroom! Sorry, no pictures of that.
We spent some time at the pool and mostly just relaxed. On Sunday, we put Chris's dress shirt on Talie and she slightly resembled a mad scientist. See seemed to like it and kept the shirt on for the rest of the night.