Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Birthday Fun

Chris's 26th birthday was on January 16th and we got to celebrate twice. The weekend before his birthday we went to visit my parents in San Diego. My mom made Chris's favorite dessert, lemon meringue pie, and he got to open his presents. I really enjoy finding great gifts and from his response I think I succeeded this year, yay! I even enjoy the process of wrapping the gifts, it's a little nerdy I suppose.


The weekend after Chris's birthday we visited his grandparents in Santa Barbara and his grandma also made lemon meringue pie, he's so spoiled. It was great to visit them and a nice sunny weekend in Santa Barbara.


It's a good thing we got to celebrate the weekend before and after his birthday because on his actual birthday he worked until 3 am! That was a miserable week.

3 comments:

Erinn said...

Happy Birthday Chris!

Lacy Rane said...

It was great to see you guys this weekend!

Annie. said...

Hi Kristen...I don't know if you remember me but I think we were in the same freshman ward in Helaman. Hope you don't mind me sneaking onto your blog...somehow I connected to you on facebook through Kim Dalton, and saw your blog link, so I took at peek. :) We have one too, and they are so much fun. Hope you are doing well - BEAUTIFUL wedding photos!