Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Late Anniversary Update

Chris and I had our 1 year anniversary a couple weeks ago and it was magical. We planned a trip to Disneyland to celebrate and it was a great day to go. We went the Monday before Thanksgiving and had great weather and short lines. I can't remember the last time I went to Disneyland but we get to go again in a couple weeks with Chris's family.

I have heard some people say the first year of marriage is the hardest but Chris and I agree that our first year was wonderful. I am very grateful to have found the man that became my best friend and to be married to him. The first year went so fast and I am excited for everyday in our future.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how you are such a tiny person. Rob and I can hardly fit inside one of those Matterhorn cars. Anyway, you guys are darling (even though I have never met Chris). Happy Anniversary!

JBredensteiner said...

Happy Anniversary- I'm glad you found eachother. Love you both! Wish we lived closer, can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks.

Taryn said...

How fun!! Chris' face is classic in that Splash Mountain picture. Happy Anniversary!

Lauren Palmer said...

I have never seen a better picture in MY LIFE than the one of Chris on Splash Mountain. Such joy it brings me, I cannot describe. Making a trip to La Canada any time soon? I miss you! Merry Christmas!