Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Birthday Fun!

Chris's birthday was pretty low key since Chris had been working so late all week. He opened a couple presents, we went to dinner, and watched part of a movie. All I wanted was to spend time with him and we did just that. Little did he know I had planned a surprise party for him on Saturday! See pictures below.


It took me a while to come up with a plan to get him out of the house but I told him I needed him to go to the grocery store while I cleaned up the house because we were having friends over on Sunday. I needed him to go at a specific time because we were going to a movie. Well, we weren't going to a movie and we weren't having friends over on Sunday. We would have loved to have more people but our apartment can only accommodate so many. I just invited Chris's friends from work and they legitimately scared him when he came home. Thank you guys for coming! Chris and I had a great time.







2 comments:

Erinn said...

That was fun!

Diane said...

Looks like fun! Wish could have celebrated with you. See you soon!
I guess if I want comments I had better leave some!