Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Weekend Fun 3.12.2010

I know I am late in posting this but we had a fun-filled weekend a bit ago and I wanted to share. The Lymans invited us to the newly opened Cafe Rio for a tasty meal. You could tell the majority of people in there were LDS but if you want proof then you should know that we saw the Richs and Lockes from our ward, the Lymans saw friends there, and Andrew saw friends there! We had a great time.


We had some Pantages gift certificates that we wanted to use so we went and saw CATS on Saturday. It was not good. There is no plot, it is just a compilation of songs about cats. I thought maybe some cool dancing would be a redeeming factor but there wasn't even that. Oh well, it was still really fun to have a night out with Chris.


We also had a fun Sunday night with the MacDonalds! Thanks for inviting us over for dinner and to make fun of the worst movie ever: Plan 9 From Outer Space. Seriously, the worst movie, we have laughed about that movie several times since then.

PS - Note in the above picture how my arm is around Chris. I tend to do this in a lot of pictures and it always looks bad! I need to stop that immediately.

2 comments:

Erinn said...

I find myself always putting my hand on Andrew's stomach..kinda like I'm feeling his baby or maybe rubbing it for good luck. Either way it never looks good.

Katie said...

I love your blog