Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Doggy Woes

This is Milo and Grady.


The 2 most needy dogs in the world.

I normally just walk them during the week but their owners needed a pet-sitter for a week and we obliged. These dogs had to be by one of us at all times. If you leave the room they follow. When I closed the door to the bathroom so I could do my business without four doggy eyes staring at me they would immediately start whining and pawing at the door. Let me pee in peace!

They normally sleep with their owners in bed but we would not permit that so they slept in the other room and we slept with earplugs and sometimes a pillow over our heads to drown out the whining and barking. The first morning there I woke up to find dog business all over the floor, awesome.

Before this adventure Chris and I already agreed not to have a dog unless we have a yard and these dogs are a confirmation of why dogs in an apartment is a bad idea. A VERY BAD IDEA.


3 comments:

Erinn said...

I just love this! Ella still loves you & YES, she would follow you into the bathroom. You'd get use to it too...I have.

Unknown said...

ahhh the crazy, needy dogs!!! i'll take the other two instead.

Lauricholas said...

also, those dogs are super ugly!