That I have lost my enthusiasm for blogging? Truthfully, I just don't feel like I have anything worth putting up here. No kids, I am not doing anything crafty, and I think I have taken a total of 5 pictures since we have been back in the states.
We do have some good news though. Chris got accepted to Berkeley for his MBA! After being wait-listed at Chicago and Wharton we were beginning to think that business school was not meant for us. The idea of not being two hundred thousand dollars in debt starting to become very appealing though.
Even though I haven't been taking pictures we have been doing fun things.
Back in February:
- We went to a murder mystery party. It was my first one and I had a great time. Both Chris and I were guilty in the murder. I actually did takes a couple pictures there!
- I got called to be the head of the Enrichment committee and Chris is the Ward Speech Festival Specialist. He thought they made up the calling just for him because he likes giving talks so much.
- I went to a couple baby showers and we also attended a concert of classical music with my parents.
- Our only friends with a house hosted a great barbecue and game night. Thanks Smiths!
- I went to some more baby showers
- We drove up to Berkeley for Chris's interview and spent the weekend there
- Saw the new Jane Eyre movie
- Another great barbecue
- And we spent Easter weekend with my family. It was the first time everyone was together since we've been back from China and it was fantastic.
We've also had friends over to play Just Dance 2, enjoyed dinner with friends, family has come up to spend time with us, and we've done other things I didn't write down in my calendar.
I am so glad we are back in the states!