Thursday, November 8, 2007

Bridal Showers = Fun Fun Fun

I was lucky enough to have two bridal showers. Saturday Nov. 3rd I had one in Utah since the majority of my friends are in school up there and I had another great bridal shower Wednesday Nov. 7 with all the lovely ladies around and in Encinitas. I'm waiting on some pictures from the Utah bridal shower but here is one with Jenn and Heather.

I feel it is a general assumption that one will be poor when first married and Chris and I are certainly not excluded from that generalization. We are so grateful for any help or gifts we get from friends and we have definitely been spoiled after two bridal showers!

1 comment:

Lacy Rane said...

I am glad to hear that both showers went so well. Enjoy this . . . between showers and the wedding you and Chris are about to get the most gifts you have ever recieved at one time. I'm not going to lie . . . it's pretty fun! I just wish I could have been there . . .