Sunday, October 28, 2007

The Future Residence of the Lanshe's

Feast your eyes on this! We found a place to live! Wow, what a relief. We spent all last saturday in LA looking for an apartment that fits our needs and still fits in our small budget. In case you didn't know, living in LA is a little pricey. I'll spare you a long boring story and just say we have spent the week waiting on the owner to accept or reject us. First, we were supposed to know by Monday or Tuesday which then got pushed to Wednesday, then Thursday, then Friday. We'd basically given up on this apartment when Chris got a call letting us know we got the apartment! We are so thrilled to have a place to call our own and can't wait to move in after the wedding.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you guys renting; or did you buy it?? Congrats, I know that that is probably a huge relief.

Chris & Kristen said...

We're just renting. Buying an apartment is way out of our range and we don't know how long we're staying in LA.

Rachel said...

You're a blogger! I love it! It was so good to see you today and I wish you the best of luck 3 weeks from today!!

Lacy Rane said...

I'm so glad you are blogging! I've had fun reading through all of your posts. It was also great to see you . . . we are sure looking forward to coming again in a few weeks!

Anonymous said...

Kristen!! I found you. Check ours out.