Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Friends Come to Visit

We had a really fun weekend with our friends, Liz and Brian, from Texas. We got to show them around LA but really it was a good excuse for Chris and me to see LA. We haven't really gone around the area since we moved here and it was a great weekend with great weather to do so.


They arrived Saturday afternoon so we took them to lunch and then headed off the The Getty Museum. It was a clear day and we could see over the whole city. That night we went out to dinner and Liz accidentally ordered food with squid ink in it which basically made her food look like tar.



Sunday we took them to church and I happened to be speaking that Sunday and I am so glad it's over with. After church we went to the Santa Monica Pier and then to the Chinese Mann Theater where they have the stars, hand prints, and you can see the Hollywood sign. Brian and Liz made us a great dinner and taught us how to play Canasta. It was a really fun weekend and we're glad we got to host Brian and Liz.

4 comments:

Diane said...

My sister is one hot babe! See you soon.

Diane said...

My sister is one hot babe! See you soon.

kat said...

Hey Kristen! I had to laugh when I saw your pictures, because we have some of the exact same pictures of us from living in California last summer. Mark and I started a blog too if you want to check it out: http://markandkat.wordpress.com/-Kat

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If ossible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aparelho de DVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aparelho-dvd.blogspot.com. A hug.