Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Sorry, No Pictures

We haven't done anything lately where we took pictures so I apologize for the lack of visual interest. The most exciting news is we have a new niece! Scott and Lacy had their 2nd baby girl on February 27th and named her Peyton Rane. We can't wait to see the new babe and we're trying to figure out a weekend to make that happen.

Secondly, I finally landed a job. I am a full-time receptionist for Deustch Inc. Not the most glamorous job but it's a job and hopefully it works out. The people are nice and the environment is creative so that is a plus.

Also, this weekend we are playing host to Chris' friends Brian and Liz. I have never met them before so I am excited for that and to show them around the LA area. That's pretty much all the news we have to report, next time I'll have pictures.

1 comment:

Andrea Coles said...

Congrats on the new job and the new niece! I'm really jealous of Brian and Liz for getting to come visit. You will love them, especially Liz, they are a blast!