Thursday, November 20, 2008

Movies

I just signed up for Netflix and the boss man is out of town, which means I have been a movie-watching machine. This week I have watched The Jane Austen Book Club, Remains of the Day, To Catch a Thief, and Bella. Most of these are from the "Watch Instantly" feature of Netflix, which means there is a limited selection. I loved Bella and To Catch a Thief and I highly recommend them.





Next on the list is Young @ Heart. I really wanted to see this in theaters but it never happened; I can't wait to see this one!

4 comments:

Erinn said...

I really want to see Young in Heart too. You'll have to let me know what you think.

Meg said...

I love the whole Netflicks, Blockbuster thing. They are perfect for the consultant wife. I haven't seen Bella yet but it is in my queue.

kat said...

thanks for the suggestions. We always go to the rental store and can never find anything we actually want to see. I'll have to remember these next time.

Sarah said...

bella became one of my all time favorites when i saw it! good picks, good flicks.