Friday, October 31, 2008

Don't Worry, I'm Not Tagging You

6 TV shows I like to watch:
  1. Pushing Daisies
  2. The Biggest Loser
  3. House
  4. Project Runway
  5. The Office
  6. Top Design

6 Restaurants I enjoy:
  1. Western Bagel
  2. Noodles & Co.
  3. Red Robin
  4. Papa John’s
  5. Pomodoro
  6. Pretty much any Italian restaurant

6 Things that Happened Today:
  1. Chris kissed me goodbye at 6:50 am! We normally leave together at 8:45 am.
  2. Got breakfast at Western Bagel
  3. Watched part of 30 Rock online
  4. Browsed many, many blogs
  5. Got paid
  6. Thought about how much I used to love dressing up for Halloween.

6 Things I am looking forward to:
  1. 11.24.08 The 1-year anniversary of being married to my best friend. And we’re going to Disneyland!
  2. 11.27.08 Thanksgiving. I actually don’t like Thanksgiving but I get to see all my family and it’s my mom’s birthday.
  3. Christmas! I am already singing Christmas songs and I have been thinking of Christmas gifts for a few weeks. I get to see my family again and we get to see Chris’s family.
  4. The day we don’t pay an outrageous amount of money to live in a one-bedroom apartment.
  5. Graduating from BYU. Taking two classes a term at UCLA is slow going.
  6. Getting my hair cut.

6 Things on my Wish List:
  1. New couches
  2. A gym membership. I know, I know, I am not the gym type but my muscles are starting to atrophy because I sit all day.
  3. For Chris not to work so much.
  4. A backyard. Only because Chris says we can get a dog when we have a backyard.
  5. For Prop 8 to pass.
  6. New slippers.


6 People to tag:

I am not tagging anyone but if you would like to do this I would love to read it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

we're married?!?!

jajaja

Lauren Palmer said...

Hey! We need to get together again! I miss ya! Maybe you should come up here sometime and you and Chris could spend the night or something.
Let's talk!

Mardee Rae said...

Ooooh, I can't believe your anniversary is coming up. That year actually seemed like two or three to me...a lot has happened. It was a beautiful day and you were a beautiful couple. You guys should come visit us here now!