Monday, October 27, 2008

Baby Dreams

Last week I got in on a little Bunco action with some ladies from the ward and around the area. Maybe there is something in the water here but the women in my ward are baby making machines! Good for them, but I am not ready for that yet and I definitely feel like the odd one out. There was so much talk about babies while we played Bunco that I ended up having a nightmare that I had unexpectedly gotten pregnant! I awoke from my dream feeling panicked and confused, but rest assured, there is no bun in this oven.

I like babies and I am excited to have a family, someday. For now, I just like thinking about what I will name my kids. This site is full of interesting names so check it out.

3 comments:

Brooke Williams said...

well, can i just say that we are in the same boat?! i mean, surrounded by tons of people having babies and not having one?!! yah, i'm with you on that one kristen...feels a little wierd sometimes. i like the name site, tho--very good...

Ryan said...

You're brave Kristen, we finally just gave in to the pressure. It's a good thing to start looking for names now though... Rachel and I have been "discussing" (and by that I mean arguing relentlessly) different names since the day we got engaged!

Stopher and Nicolle said...

ya, uh welcome to my life...i've been married for THREE years and the pressure is horrible!! lol...sorry, i'll send pics of bunco!!