Friday, October 24, 2008

I Am Loving...

The John Adams mini-series and the TV show, Pushing Daisies.


I recently finished listening/reading Johns Adams by David McCullough and I heard such great reviews about this mini-series so I decided to invest some time into watching it. It is great! Although I wasn't totally convinced of the love between Abigail and John that was so emphasized in the book, I still thought it was great and would recommend it to others.

Pushing Daisies was scheduled to air last year but got postponed due to the writer's strike. I just started watching and I am loving it. There is an abundance of crime/mystery/suspense shows out there but this is an uplifting quirky version that is quite unique. If you haven't seen it you should try it once and maybe read a synopsis beforehand because there is a lot of plot that's been covered in previous episodes.

1 comment:

Stopher and Nicolle said...

i watched last season this summer (pushing daisies) and i loved it...still wondering how good this season will end up being!! so far not as funny... we have to talk about it now that i know you watch!