Thursday, October 16, 2008

Dreaming of a Winter Coat

So it doesn't get very cold here; in fact, it was in the upper 80s yesterday. But I really like winter coats and a girl can dream. If it did get colder here and I was willing to fork out the money then I would consider buying any of these coats.



Every winter I dream of having a cream winter coat; they are so classy! I also love the big buttons coming up the side instead of the center.


I am always drawn to red coats and the double-breasted buttons.


I just love how cute and feminine this coat is.



Then again, I love the boyish quality in this coat. Good thing I don't actually have to choose.

3 comments:

Erinn said...

My favorites are the cream & the plaid. So cute! Too bad it's HOT here. Will it ever cool down??

Brooke Williams said...

ooh, i agree. cream and plaid are my favs too!

kat said...

those coats are cute. and unlike you, i will definitely have need of these when we move to Minnesota