Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sigh...A Bit of Bad News

Some people already know but I wanted to let everyone know that last week I lost my job. Sad day. The company I worked for isn't doing well and some people had to be let go and my boss felt like having a personal assistant (me) was a luxury he should do without since other people were losing their jobs. Ethically, I agree with him but it sure stinks for me.

My job was a wonderful blessing for a year and we are grateful for it. I am pretty positive I will never make that much money again but I am on the hunt for a new job.

If anyone knows of someone that needs a personal/executive assistant in the area then let me know...because I am a great one! I would also be a nanny but I don't have any experience other than my calling as the Sunbeam teacher.

6 comments:

Steven and Wendy OBryant said...

you should look into working at wells fargo. no joke. they are an incredible company to work for. amazing benefits. decent pay. and it's just plain advantageous to work for such a huge corporation. just a thought for ya.

Erinn said...

Sorry to hear about your job. I'll ask around for any nanny positions! Good Luck!

kat said...

That's too bad! Good luck with the job hunt.

Unknown said...

That is so cute, I don't have any experience, except for my calling as a sunbeam teacher! I'm sorry you lost your job, that is so hard! When will Chris find out how he did on his test??? and about his job/school, etc?

The Bredensteiners said...

shoot kristen! sorry to hear about that. i hope you find something soon. we'll be praying for you guys! hugs.

Lauren Palmer said...

That is suckage. Try Craig's List for jobs!