Monday, March 30, 2009

Home Improvements

I have been meaning to post these for a while but I am just getting around to it. In our last place I didn't feel compelled to make many improvements because I just didn't like the place. However, in our new place I have been busy making little changes that I think are quite nice. So, for your viewing pleasure here are the changes I have made.

Before:

After:

Kitchen Shelves 1:


Kitchen Shelf 2:
Notice the painted wall. I love it. We used the same color on another wall that is not pictured and it is so nice to look at a colored wall instead of white all the time. Chris actually admitted how much he liked it despite his initial opposition to painting.

10 comments:

meagan said...

I have almost that same color blue on my walls. Love it.

I'm also loving your photo collage.

Rian Krommenhoek said...

I love the blue. we have almost the exact same color in our living room. It is so calming for us, hope it is for you too.

Unknown said...

I love it, it looks great! I think that's shelf above your stove is a great idea, we could actually probably use that!

Diane said...

It looks awesome! I love the pictures.

Diane said...

It looks awesome! I love the pictures.

Erinn said...

Adorable!

The Bredensteiners said...

very nice- i'm sure you apt will be lovely soon!!

Lauren Palmer said...

You turned the pictures right-side-up!

Dan and Merideth said...

Thats so cute and such good ideas!!

Meg said...

I love the shelves in your kitchen. The one above the stove is perfec. I might be stealing some of your ideas for our new place (if we ever move).