Thursday, March 12, 2009

GMAT Nerves

Chris is taking the GMAT this Saturday and every time I think about it I get crazy nervous. He has definitely put in the work in order to do well but you never know what could happen. Don't get me wrong, I am confident in the man's abilities but this is a very important test. He can always take it again if he wants to do better but considering we just dropped $250 for this test I really hope he does great the first time.



Remember I said that Chris's company is making people take two months off unpaid? Well, his first month is ending this week and he returns to work on Monday. I can't tell you how wonderful it is to see him so much! I come home everyday to him diligently studying and I try to leave him alone for a couple more hours so he can continue doing so, but man, I love seeing him so often. I have been spoiled the last 4 weeks but that additional paycheck will be great!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, I totally know how you feel! Cory was supposed to take the MCAT on the 28th of this month...now he is taking it on May 28th!!! If anything I am learning patience....but it is SO hard not freaking out, thinking about maybe having to wait two years to get into medical school. "Oh my nerves"---the annoying mom on Pride and Prejudice, I think I'm turning into her a little bit. haha! GOOD LUCK CHRIS!!! And good luck to you Kristen, I'm sure he will do awesome!!! :)

The Lindes said...

Good luck! Chris will, of course, do wonderfully! LaDon is going to be taking the test in a few weeks, so I think I understand what you're feeling a little bit.

Meg said...

Good luck on Saturday Chris! We will be sending you and Kristen happy testing thoughts.

The Bredensteiners said...

i know this is late but-good luck chris! i hope you did well...actually i know you will! love you two!