Thursday, May 7, 2009

I Have Nothing to Blog About

I am still jobless. However, I am currently doing my first all-day temp job...receptionist, again. Is there just a shortage of receptionists out there, or maybe a high turnover rate because those are the only jobs that become available. I agreed to temp as a receptionist but I will not do it full-time. At least that is what I am saying now, we'll see if I become so desperate that I change my mind.

Since I am unemployed I do a lot of TV watching and a lot of hoping that the day will be warm enough so I can go to the beach. Oh, and I also search for jobs on a daily basis. Of course, the temperatures rise to perfect beach weather and then I get a temp job. Luckily, I went to the beach yesterday to get my fix.

At my temp job the phone rings approximately once every 15 minutes and the AC is blowing hard right on my neck, brrrrrr. The job is down the street from our apartment about a half mile away so I am considering driving home and walking back from lunch so I get in some walking time. I will also make sure to bring a scarf back with me.

1 comment:

Erinn said...

Good luck. Job searching may just be the worst thing ever.