Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My Favorite Time of Year

This really is my favorite time of year and a lot of it has to do with the best show on TV: So You Think You Can Dance! The season premiere is this Thursday and I am so pleased. Now that Biggest Loser is over (I didn't really care who won that show once the awesome Tongans got voted off) I have another reality show to watch.


Once the top 20 dancers are chosen I am planning a little SYTYCD party so let me know if you like this show and I will definitely put you on the VIP list.

7 comments:

kat said...

I wish I lived near by because I would definitely like to be invited. This is one show I miss since we don't have tv. Most things I can find on the internet with no problem, but Fox doesn't like to show this one or American Idol. You'll have to keep me updated!

Stopher and Nicolle said...

i believe that taryn and i need to be invited. my friend calley would come, but seattle is a trek! also, i was recently made fun of for abbreviating the title to SYTYCD!! who does that? it's so much easier to type!

Lacy Rane said...

I want to come!!

Anonymous said...

Wish I could come. I'll just pretend like we're partying together...with Katie of course :)

Andrea Coles said...

I L-O-V-E this show. Too bad I won't be around, but I'll be there in spirit. I love all your SYTYCD posts every year because I get to rewatch all my favorite dances.

Mardee Rae said...

Oh, I'm sorry I just can't get into this SYTYCD stuff. But I wanted to tell you that I loved being a receptionist. And every once in a while, I think about walking in to a nice office and charming them into giving me a receptionist's desk...I don't know, call me a nerd. I like it. You should rethink your long-term goals. It's quiet dignity :)

Larkin Family said...

I couldn't agree more! I absolutely love this show. I have to watch it every week or I go through serious withdrawls. :)