Monday, June 1, 2009

Date Weekend

Last weekend was delightful. On Friday we planned on seeing Star Trek with our friends, the Dins, but Josh ended up having to work late. Bummer! We couldn't see it on Saturday so we just turned Friday into a date night. We grabbed some dinner and Chris wanted to go into the theater a half hour early to get good seats. I didn't want to sit in the theater that long so I grabbed some much needed things at Sephora. By the time I got in the theater there were still only about 20 people there, haha. Good thing Chris was in there so early. We both really liked it. Ladies, if your husband wants to see this and you don't I would reconsider, and I think you will be pleasantly surprised. I haven't heard a single bad thing about it.


Saturday Chris woke up early to play some tennis with work friends and I met him later to play a quick game. After I spent a few hours on homework we made a trip to the temple and headed straight to Stake Conference. After conference we ordered some pizza and rented Australia for an at-home date night. Australia was just ok, not good enough that I will watch it again but still entertaining.



Sunday we borrowed Heavyweights from the Smiths (thanks guys!) because Chris had never seen this little gem. My best friend Shelly came over too and we again enjoyed dinner and a movie. This weekend was perfect because the next two weekends Chris's brother, Zach, will be here and the following weekend Chris's friend, Adam, will be here. We are excited to see both of them but it was great to have time to ourselves this weekend.



2 comments:

Stopher and Nicolle said...

LOVED Star Trek...saw it twice in fact. also, sorry i missed your party. i was out with kate and just didn't make it home in time. also, very tired and burnt out from the 10th and final trip to hawaii this year. and i totally agree with the mia michaels comment. she bums me out!! and she used to be cute. grow out your hair, mia, it's creeping me out!!

Steven and Wendy OBryant said...

BUDDDDYYYY!