Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Babies & Hikes

Saturday morning I went to a baby shower brunch hosted by Erinn for our friend Megan. Everything looked and tasted great! I think one of the best parts about baby showers is seeing all the cute tiny baby clothes, seriously, so tiny!


Then we met up with our friends Ryan, Rachel, and baby Bennett, for some hiking in Malibu. I'm not physically fit but I felt confident that I could handle the hike considering Rachel did with a baby strapped to her. What a trooper. We ended up on the wrong hiking trail but it was really fun and we are excited to do more hiking this summer.

8 comments:

Erinn said...

The hike looks fun. Next time we'll have to join you.

Meg said...

Thanks for being the photographer at the shower...the pictures turned out great.

Unknown said...

cute pictures!!!

Lacy Rane said...

fun. i miss hiking. how great was sytycd last night?!

Lauren Palmer said...

I miss you! Any news on Chris' grad schools? Please come to Boston...

Katie said...

I miss you . I love you. And I love your blog.

Katie said...

Oh- and I think we should all go on a cruise together in August. Seriously. Let me know what you think.

Mardee Rae said...

Why don't you guys hike your way over to Chicago and start having babies? :)
I am really proud of you guys for watching heavyweights. That movie is quoted almost daily in our home.