Thursday, June 18, 2009

SYTYCD Predictions

Week 2:
I am just going to make some predictions about who will be in the bottom tonight.

1. Phillip and Jeanine: Tango.
This was one of the most painfully bad dances I've seen on the show. Mary said she thought Jeanine kept in character but I felt like her "seductive" face was a little scary.

2. Jason & Caitlin: Hip Hop
This was just ok and the judges didn't seem to like it. I hope they don't leave because I absolutely loved their Bollywood number last week.

3. I can't decide on a third because I felt like there were several mediocre dances.

These were my 2 favorites from this week.

Brandon and Janette: Disco
They had so much energy it was incredible! I'm glad Lil C finally admitted that Brandon is good.

Max and Kayla: Pop Jazz
I love this kind of funky character dance and I think they did it very very well. I couldn't get over how terrible Max's outfit was, it made him look so feminine, blah!


I found myself disagreeing with the judges a lot last night. For example, I thought Evan and Randi did the Jive really well but Mary and Nigel didn't seem to think so. Also, I thought Melissa was boring in her Jazz dance with Ade but the judges thought she did great. Whatev, we'll see how people voted tonight!

2 comments:

Stopher and Nicolle said...

i almost never agree with the judges. oh gosh i love to watch all the dances. another party???

Katie said...

I am with you on everything you said Kiki