Monday, June 7, 2010

Utah Trip

Last week I made a quick trip to Utah. The main purpose of the trip was a bridal shower for my friend and old roommate Katie since I'll be in China for the wedding. Luckily, almost all my college friends are still in Utah so I got to see most of them!

Brunch with Wendy.
Wendy I'm glad you think I am so funny but I'm pretty sure the only one.
And I'm so sad you couldn't be there Rachel! Hope you're feeling better.

Breakfast with Cheather.
You are so smiley and I love it!


Lunch with Laurie and Nick.
Thanks for hanging with me and letting me crash at your place!

And here's the lovely soon-to-be bride Katie!
I really wish I could be there for the wedding.

Breakfast with my old co-worker Amanda.
Don't forget you are going to visit me in China!



Here are just a few of the pictures from the bridal shower. I got to help plan the whole thing and I think it turned out great! Thanks to everyone that came and if you want pictures just email me.

PS - I had totally forgotten how much white trash there is in Utah! It's just a bunch of freaks here in LA.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I was so excited to see you, and then I had to go and get sick! I am mostly better now, its so lame to be sick on a trip! I'm excited to hear about your CHINA adventures!

Unknown said...

Oh you have always had something derogatory to say about Utah! ! Have a safe trip to China, I hope you love it.