Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Wish List

Every few months I get a bad case of the "I hate everything I own" blues. I can't shop to my heart's content and remedy the situation so I just have to wait it out until the storm passes. I typically end up surfing the web and making wish lists of things I like; this may just fuel the fire but I also feel a little better afterward.

I've adopted the belief that my wardrobe can be way more interesting if I just invest in accessories instead of entirely new ensembles IE jewelry, scarves, belts, and hats. So here are some things I've been wishing for.





These next two aren't really accessories but I am still wishing I had some.





I know this has nothing to do with Shanghai but I promise I will have something interesting to post soon as we are going to the Philippines with some of Chris's family in a couple days!


3 comments:

Erinn said...

I know what you mean. Some days I just want to have wardrobe do-over.

Rian Krommenhoek said...

I don't know what Shanghai has to offer in way of markets, but in Beijing you could take any of those pictures to the market and they could make it for you for cheap! Almost all my clothes and definitely all my jewelry came from the Beijing markets.

Lacy Rane said...

Can we shop during our visit?!