Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Thank you for commenting! That post was my second most commented-on post, sweet. It's always nice to see that friends are still reading my blog.

As I said, if I decide to do this haircut it will wait until we are home (January 17) but I'm feeling like chickening out again! We'll just have to see.

On an unrelated note, I can't believe Christmas is next week and I will be in Vietnam for it. Wild! It hasn't felt much like Christmas but then it decided to snow today in Shanghai and I am suddenly in the mood for hot chocolate.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and New Years!

1 comment:

Lacy Rane said...

How fun! Enjoy the snow! We are a tad jealous, although we are getting lots of rain here. We hope you have a wonderful time in Vietnam with Chris's family . . . although you know we will miss you.

We are sure excited to see you in a month! And excited to see how you feel about a new haircut by then . . .