Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Arizona & San Diego

Last weekend we drove down to San Diego to visit my parents, sister and brother-in-law, nephew, and grandma. Diane, Dave, Andrew, and my grandma are staying at my parents house temporarily, which gave us the perfect excuse to visit. It wasn't warm enough for swimming at the beach so we just took a walk on the beach in Del Mar.

My parents sometimes worry their house isn't utilized as it should be so Chris and I made it a goal to use everything at their house that we could. We played ping-pong, swam in the pool--Diane and I even worked up the courage to do back flips--, played pool, and used the new Wii. I think we were successful.


We also took a trip to Mesa about a month ago and I am just getting around to posting about it. We got to meet our newest niece, Peyton, and spend time with Scott, Lacy, and Talie. It was loads of fun. I might say the highlight was when Chris found a scorpion in the bathroom! Sorry, no pictures of that.




We spent some time at the pool and mostly just relaxed. On Sunday, we put Chris's dress shirt on Talie and she slightly resembled a mad scientist. See seemed to like it and kept the shirt on for the rest of the night.


1 comment:

The Bredensteiners said...

I love to see Chris holding babies- I can't wait until he is a daddy (and you're a mommy of course)!!