Tuesday, June 17, 2008

SYTYCD First Elimination

Mmmm, I love this show. I'm never excited for the elimination part and this year I think it will be especially hard because the dancers are so exceptional. I agree with the elimination of Jamie--sorry Jamie but partner dancers never do very well with solos. But I think they should have kept Rayven and gave Jessica the boot. Rayven is SO talented but she didn't really showcase that during her solo. I’m picking my three favorite guys and three favorite girls but I reserve the right to change my mind.

Girls:
Kherington
Chelsie H.
Kourtni 

Guys:
Will
Twitch
and I can't decide between Matt and Joshua

These were my favorite dances from last week.

 


Katie & Joshua Hip Hop



Chelsie & Mark Contemporary

Kherington & Twitch Broadway

2 comments:

kat said...

So I watched most of the show on the internet last night for the first time ever. I agree that most of the dancers are exceptional, but I have to disagree with about Rayven. I didn't think Jessica was that great either, but from what I saw of Rayven who was supposed to be a ballerina, she was not very good. But I didn't see her in any other episodes so maybe she just did really bad during her solo.--kat

Landon and Alaina said...

This is for good ole' Chris.....
I pulled down an old dusty journal from my self and an embarrasing picture struck my eye of two topless dudes laying on the floor with glitter and balloons. Who did I see.... Elder Lanshe and me. I used the old google machine and here I found my six month companion from Laurel Maryland! I can't pull the smile from my face! The memories make me laugh. My name as you can see is Landon Stone. AKA Elder Stone. Write me you little stud you! lastone1982@gmail.com