Friday, June 13, 2008

My First Tag

Rules first: I need to answer 6 questions. I then tag 6 people and post their names here, then go to their blog and comment to tell them that they have been tagged and to visit here to find out the rules. I must then let the person who tagged me know when I have posted my answers.



1) 5 things on my " to do" list:

1. Order a swimsuit

2. Exchange my wallet—it has a stain on it :(

3. Study for my finals

4. Prepare for a presentation on Monday

5. and most importantly spend some snuggle time with my husband that I hardly see during the waking hours.

2) 5 Snacks I LOVE!

1. Cheese

2. Rice Krispies

3. Eggos

4. Twix

5. Pasta!

3) 5 Things I’d do if I suddenly became a millionaire:

1. Put enough money away for all of my future children to go to college & for each to serve a mission.

2. Buy a house. Not a huge house but I want it designed exactly how I like it and with lots of huge closets and I do want a sizable yard.

3. I would research charities and donate to a few of those.

4. I would save most of it and make sure it was earning the highest interest possible.

5. And anyone who knows me knows I would update my wardrobe big time.

4) 5 Places I've lived:

1. Belgium

2. Connecticut

3. San Diego, CA

4. Utah

5. Los Angeles, CA

5) 5 Jobs I've had:

1. Dairy Queen

2. Hostess/Busser (that lasted 1 month)

3. Nordstrom

4. Receptionist

5. Personal Assistant

6) 5 things people don't know about me:

1. I am afraid of heights to the point that I would not go up the Eiffel Tower when I was in Paris.

2. I regret not sticking with piano lessons when I was younger.

3. I hate hate hate running but I like playing sports, with the exception of soccer and basketball.

4. I fell off my bed when I was 4 resulting in butterfly stitches on my head and now I have a sweet bald spot.

5. If I could be any animal I would be a bird. And not a bird that gets hunted or eaten, I don’t think I would like living in fear.


I tag Hilary, Jazmine, Diane, Sarah, Mardee, and Drea. Sorry, don't hate me :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What do I do? cut and paste???

Mardee Rae said...

Done. Thanks. And it was fun to read yours!

Andrea Coles said...

I did it... although it took me a long time to think of some of the answers. 5 things is a lot!

Unknown said...

K I got it done. And don't you worry your cute little head, I do not hate you!!! :) I do agree, it was hard to think of some of the answers.