Monday, July 14, 2008

Fun Holiday Weekend

What perfect timing! The Fourth of July was on a Friday this year, which means a long holiday weekend, and my birthday was on Sunday, July 6th. My entire family went to my parents house along with my best friend Shelly who is practically considered a Rane. The weather was perfect and I always enjoy time with family. We spent time in the pool, at the beach, watching fireworks, playing games including Wii, and celebrated my brother's birthday, my birthday, and Talie's birthday.

This picture does not adequately show Talie's amazing wet diaper butt.

Grandma with Peyton and Andrew.

Yay, the whole family!

3 comments:

Kelsey Ann said...

Getaways are the best! Sounds like you guys had a great time-and you all work too much so I am sure it was well deserved!

Taryn said...

Love the bathing suit and you have a great looking family!

Unknown said...

Yay, so cute. I love the name Payton...We are def. using it...we don't have any coming or anything, but it is int he mix of names we like. haha! :)