Friday, July 18, 2008

Project Runway Season 5

I have said before how I don't get hooked on many TV shows but with So You Think You Can Dance and Project Runway on I am just thrilled. Project Runway premiered this week and the first challenge was to create an outfit made form items found at the local grocery store. Along with the judges, I was disappointed that so many designers used tablecloths; it's too easy. But there were four looks I think deserve mentioning.

Kenley used a dodge ball and lawn chair.

Korto used a yellow tablecloth and fresh produce.

Daniel used all plastic cups.

THE WINNER: Kelli used vacuum bags, dyed them herself, gold push-pins, and coffee filters.


Design by Kenley-----------------Design by Korto


Design by Daniel--------------------Design by Kelli

No favorites yet but I think it's only a matter of time before Stella is ousted.

No comments: