Friday, July 18, 2008

SYTYCD Top Ten

Surprise, Comfort is back. I actually heard before the show that Jessica was injured and they brought back Comfort. As much as I don't like Jessica I thought she deserved to be there more than Comfort. And an even bigger surprise is that Comfort didn't get the boot this week! Kherington got the least votes and I am truly sad. Granted, Kherington's two-stop performance was pretty terrible, I just didn't see that coming. Chris and I knew we would be sad no matter what boy left; we love all the boys but we had to say goodbye to Gev. These were my favorites from Wednesday.


Pas de Deux with Katee and Will was really beautiful. Yes, they did mess up in the beginning but it was still a great performance.


Contemporary with Chelsie and Gev choreographed by Sonya. I am really liking Sonya; she is quirky and I did it.


Rumba with Courtney and Joshua. These slow dances aren't always my favorite but they did a wonderful job.

3 comments:

kat said...

I was surprised by Kherington going home too, although the more I see her dance, the less impressed I am with her. Except for that awesome pirouette at the beginning of their jazz routine. I like Comfort's personality, but she's just not good enough at anything besides hip hop so I'm pretty sure she will be going home next week. I really liked the Frankenstein dance too.

I wasn't surprised that Gev went home even though I like him a lot. All the guys are so good. I'm betting that Will is going to win though. Chelsie is my favorite girl, but I don't think she will take it all.

Amber and Greg said...

It took me a minute to figure out what SYTYCD meant, but I finally did. Old age is a bad thing sometimes. This is Amber your cousin. I didn't watch t he show this season, but last season it was a lot of fun. HAve a grewat day!

Kristie Lee said...

Hey Kristen! I found your blog through your facebook page! I have to say I am a big SYTYCD fan as well and I'm SOOO bummed that Will left tonight! What's up with that?! I seriously thought he might win... sad... well it's good to see that you guys are doing well and enjoying "married life" as they all say.