Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Two Years!

You might remember that we celebrated our anniversary at Disneyland last year? Well, we thought it was such a great way to celebrate that we did it again. I think this year was much better though since we paced ourselves and lasted much longer.





This year we even went to California adventure to ride a couple rides. Upon recommendation we rode California Screamin and Soaring Over California and both were really really fun!

Here we are in front of the Golden Gate Bridge, we got engaged on the real one.





These truly have been the best two years of my life and I am so grateful for Chris. We are two peas in a happy pod. I love you Chris and can’t wait for the many years to come with you!

***Sorry for the not centered posts, blogger is being really weird and not letting me center anything.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Oh, how I love Kristen and Chris. Happy Anniversary. I am happy it has been the best two years of your life because I have suffered by not having you around! Sorry I missed your call, I will call you soon. Happy Thanksgiving.

Unknown said...

I love that you two are so happy! We love having you a part of our family Kristen! Happy Anniversary!