Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A Little Bit of October & November

Halloween was a while ago but Chris really wanted me to post about it, probably so you could see him wearing the Beckham jersey I made for him. Yes, we were the Beckhams. We had a nice Halloween evening sampling soups with friends and hanging out.





A couple weekends ago Chris and I both had colds, not fun, especially for Chris since he worked so hard that week and then was rewarded by being sick all weekend. I just laughed when I realized what my nightstand looked like. Thankfully, we are all better and can celebrate Thanksgiving without coughing and runny noses.



Here are our gummy vitamins after Chris used the toaster-oven and forgot to move them off the top of it. The gummies on the left didn't handle the heat so well and neither did the jar on the right!



We got to see Kooza, the latest Cirque du Soleil, last week and it was great! Thanks Julie and Ken for those tickets we really appreciate it. Chris worked really late all that week so it was the only time I saw him. The show was really amazing and I really wasn't expecting to like it that much.

2 comments:

Erinn said...

I got a little laugh at your nightstand because mine looks that same way. I won't post any pictures due to all the used tissues & so forth. Thankfully your feeling better. I have a feeling everyone might just avoid being with me due to my hacking cough.

Unknown said...

Glad you enjoyed Kooza--I thought you would like it!