Friday, August 22, 2008

Dragtastic!

I will admit that this episode of Project Runway had me squirming in my seat a few times because I felt awkward but watching these ladies walk down the runway made me laugh pretty hard. This episode was all about designing an outfit for drag queens and it was a very interesting challenge. Here are the best and the worst of this week's challenge.


The winning design by Joe

Designed by Korto

Designed by Terri

The losing design by Daniel

Here is a clip of all the ladies hitting the runway. Some of them have so much personality that I couldn't help but laugh. You can skip the first third of this clip to get to the good stuff.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

The best part of the episode was watching Nina and Michael's expressions as each garment came down the runway - they were dyyyying!

Varla Jean's "oh Nina, stop!" just killed me. As a whole that episode was so ridiculous I don't even know what to say. I feel like Terri got robbed again though...

Taryn said...

I just watched this episode last night. I couldn't believe what these drag queens looked like as men without their whole getup on! I can't say I have a favorite designer yet...