Friday, August 22, 2008

Where on Earth is Christopher Michael?

If anyone has seen him can you tell him I miss him and he needs to come home before 10:00pm once in a while? I have been husbandless this week and I don't like it one bit! Chris hasn't come home before 12:00am a single time this week, the latest night being around 3:00am. I complain because I get lonely but poor Chris is trying to function on just a few hours of sleep everyday. I hope he knows how much I appreciate his hard work. I love him and miss him very much!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry Kristen, that's SO hard! I get frustrated too when that happens, grated Cory gets home before three in the morning. However, I have a feeling when Cory is in Medical School and doing his residency for 80+ hours a week I will feel the same way! I'm sorry!

The Bredensteiners said...

Chris really is my father through and through :) No fun! Wish we lived closer then you could just come hang out with me (I'm husbandless most nights too) and the boy! Love you.

Erinn said...

Oh, I know what your going through! I hope it gets better soon.