Friday, August 29, 2008

More PR

Designed by Leanne Designed by Keith
Winning Losing

This week's challenge was to create an outfit out of recycled car parts. I like these challenges because it shows how innovative people really are and they always come up with some fun stuff. Thankfully, Keith got the boot this week. Man, that guy was buggin'. He thought he was the
victim whenever the judges had some criticism; I'd like to see him make it in the industry with that kind of attitude!


Speaking of attitude, the Kenley girl is not-so-nice. She claims to have been really good friends with Daniel but 2 weeks ago, when everyone was on the runway she totally laughed out loud when he said he had classic taste. And almost every week she says, "I'm really concerned with (insert name)" and follows up with a comment about how their outfit stinks. She is so passive-aggressive but I bet she'll be around for a while.

2 comments:

Meg said...

I was so glad to see Keith go. And that Kenley is soooo annoying. What is her deal?

Taryn said...

I need to see Suede go, just because of his overused "wackadoodle." He's trying too hard to coin the word, like Christian last year with "fierce." Same with Blaine and his "liscious" comments. It gets old!

I, too, love these kind of challenges.