Friday, August 29, 2008

Fall Shoes

Fall is approaching which means my sandals will be hibernating and I need to bring out some more appropriate shoes. I love shoes but I hate buying them; in other words, I love looking at shoes on other people but I hate trying to find some for myself. In the past I have pretty much only worn the traditional Converse sneaker. This year I am opting for a more feminine look while sticking to the brand I love. Here are some options I am considering for this season.


3 comments:

Meg said...

Although I like all of these shoes, I think I like the 2nd pair the most.

Stopher and Nicolle said...

I feel your pain....I hate shoes on me. I always find cute shoes on other people. What is the deal?! Good luck.

Paz123 said...

#3 is my favorite. I too have similar designed Converse shoes.