Thursday, September 25, 2008

No More Speaking in Third Person

I don't hate Suede but I am pleased that I won't have to listen to him speak in third person anymore. That habit gets old real quick. Although Suede was kicked off this week, it certainly was funny watching him work the runway with pink and purple hair. This week's challenge on Project Runway took the designers out of their element when they were asked to design an outfit for a fellow contestant inspired by a music genre. Suede designed an outfit for Jerell inspired by Rock 'n Roll, Kenley designed an outfit for Leanne inspired by Hip-Hop, Leanne designed an outfit for Korto inspired by Country, Jerell designed an outfit for Kenley inspired by Pop, and Korto designed an outfit for Suede inspired by Punk.

With only 4 designers left I am just praying Kenley doesn't make it to Bryant Park. She was in the bottom two this week and I am a little bummed she didn't get auf'd. I just want her off because she is a brat. She tried to act like a misunderstood designer this week but I am not buying it. Kenley, just calm down when you get some criticism instead of firing back with some unnecessarily feisty comment.


Designed by Jerell (runner up)

Designed by Korto (winner!)

2 comments:

Meg said...

I totally agree. Kenley should have been auf'd, but Suede is super annoying and I have been waiting for him to go for weeks now.

Taryn said...

I really liked this challenge, but I'd be kinda bugged if I were one of the models not getting to strut the runaway in such a long time!