Thursday, February 19, 2009

Back From Vacation

I can't believe how lame I am, I didn't take any pictures while I was in Utah! I thought, "I will take pictures with all the friends I see," but I couldn't remember to actually do that when I was visiting friends. Oh well, it was a great weekend.

We stayed with our friends Spencer and Andrea, thanks again guys and we loved meeting Jameson. Saturday we had breakfast and lunch with different friends and had a blast. Late Saturday afternoon we went to the Jordan River temple. Chris and I were both amazed at how packed that temple was. There are so many temples in Utah and still this place was hopping. Come on southern California, get your act together.



For our Valentine's day dinner we went to Noodles & Company, I love this place. I used to eat there all the time when I worked at Nordstrom but we don't have one in LA. We like Noodles so much we went there a 2nd time on Monday. Yummy!


We also spent a lovely evening with my grandma, aunt, uncle, and cousin in Salt Lake City. Being in their house always reminds me of coming up almost every winter as a kid to go skiing or snowboarding and we would make igloos in their backyard.

It was a really wonderful trip. I am sad I didn't get to see everyone I wanted but I know we will be in Utah again.

2 comments:

Stopher and Nicolle said...

you worked at Nordy's? i worked there for 6 years!! which dept?

Taryn said...

One reason I'd love to pay a visit to Utah is just to go to all of the good places to eat!