Thursday, February 5, 2009

Finally She Gets the Boot!

Rarely do I wish for someone to get kicked off The Biggest Loser. In fact, I am usually crying no matter who gets voted off. But for weeks I have been wishing for Joelle to get voted off. The girl just doesn't care enough or try enough and it is so frustrating to know that so many people would have done anything to be on the show and she takes it for granted. I feel especially bad for her teammate, Carla. Carla is hard-working, enthusiastic, and motivated and it was sad to see her go just because her teammate is lame. After losing 0 lbs. this week Joelle and Carla were voted off The Ranch and as a result, they didn't speak to each other for months.
Hasta la vista Joelle.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

UGH, I know! She was so annoying. So glad she's gone.

Meg said...

All I can say is...F-Joelle! I love that you watch this show. I am totally addicted (only to the competition and the end weigh in-the two hours kills me).

Taryn said...

I missed this week and didn't record it, so I'm glad to hear the news...and good news it is. I wasn't a fan of hers either.

I'm sorry to hear about Chris' job. You are so good to look at the positives of this experience and quickly realize what you have to be grateful for. What a great deal on that apt., that's great news.

Rian Krommenhoek said...

I am also a biggest looser addict. Last season I was wishing Vicki off, but that never happened. At least this season my wish came early.