Monday, February 23, 2009

Just Finished...

I think everyone knows that my days at work are mainly spent watching movies from Netflix or TV episodes on Hulu.com but I am determined to do more reading since I have the time. I desperately wish I was that person that loved reading classic literature but I am not. Maybe someday I will read so many classic books that they will become my favorites but not today. I just finished reading Confessions of a Shopaholic and I am very pleased. It is a quick and fun read and I wanted to read it before I see the movie. Whoever hasn't seen it yet and wants to let me know, it'll be a date.


My next read is Snow Flower and the Secret Fan. I found it based on the "Customers who bought this item also bought" feature on Amazon after I read The Glass Castle. I read The Glass Castle last year and I really really enjoyed it so hopefully Amazon shoppers won't lead me astray with Snow Flower and the Secret Fan.


Chris and I watched Rabbit-Proof Fence last night and we both really liked it. I love Netflixs!

No comments: