Thursday, February 12, 2009

Utah, Here We Come!

Friday night we are flying to Utah just to spend the weekend visiting friends and family. I am pretty much the only one of my college friends that doesn't live in Utah anymore (I know there are a precious few that have escaped like me) while most of Chris's friends have already moved away. Essentially, this trip is for me; yay! I can't wait to see everyone and I am trying my hardest to make sure I do get to see everyone.

While I am thrilled to see all my friends and family, I am not as thrilled about the weather forecast. Cold, cold, and cold. Tonight my mission is to find some gloves for the trip but that might prove to be impossible since I am in LA. If I fail I will have to think of some ingenious way to keep my hands warm...or just buy gloves in Utah.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay for coming to visit, boo that we will be gone. I'm so sad, I'm excited for a little vacation and R&R but sad I will miss you!!! Have fun.!. Tell all hi for me.