Monday, February 23, 2009

Crazy About Decals

This week will be spent moving into our new apartment. Since our new place is on the same block as our current residence most of the move will be gradual as we take a few boxes over everyday. While I am at work I can't help but think about organizing and decorating the new apartment. The two criteria are: 1. I don't want to spend a lot of money and 2. I don't want it to be time consuming since we will only be here until next Fall.

I am seriously considering doing a wall decal because they are great and most of them are easy to remove when needed. These are a couple that I think are cute. If you can't tell I tend to gravitate toward a nature theme.


Found here.


Found here.

Found here.

Found here.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

i have seen some decals that have really cute sayings at Michaels and Target. I want some for our bedroom, above our bed!!! Did you take pictures of your old apartment? Also, are you guys planning on going to MBA school this fall? For some reason I thought you worked for like 2-3 years and then went back to school. ? Happy moving!

Meg said...

I love the tree with the bird. It isn't too overwhelming and looks like simple artwork. Can't wait to see what you pick.

Meg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Taryn said...

I love the idea of wall decals. I dread moving, but it seems like you have the best of it by moving somewhere so close. It's a great feeling once you get your place all situated how you want it.

Diane said...

Very cute. I definitely support this idea.

Erinn said...

I LOVE wall decals too! Can't wait to see the new place!